Bijagua de Upala, the farm is located 1 hour drive from Liberia International Airport.
40 Hectares = 98.8 Acres
1 house + 4 Cabins
- Experience a true connection with nature. There are 4 guesthouses around the property and a main house with four bedrooms, 2 kitchens, swimming pool, cellars, and study and four guest houses around the property.
- The estate counts with 50 acres of pristine forest, and 50 Acres of gardens and pastures for a total 100 Acres in total
- Behind the main house you will find over 1,000 cocoa trees and hundreds of fruit trees, therefore it is one of the favorite spots for toucans and other birds.
- The owners have built trails and paths throughout the farm so that visitors could walk through an amazing diversity of landscapes. They have preserved the forest and carved a very basic trail around it. The path will lead you across meadows, secondary and primary forest, creeks and even a small waterfall. There is a ‘long’ trail about 3.4 km long and brings you from 515m to 640m. You climb up the crest and walk through the other side, crossing 2 creeks in the way. We are talking about 100 acres lying in between of 2 volcanos.
- There are several National Parks, dozens of fantastic activities, and wildlife reserves within short driving distance around the property.
The owners have tried to work with the nature and not against it. With the intention of contributing to the conservation of rare or endangered species the owners planted hundreds of trees such as Cocobolo (Balbergia retusa), Ron Ron (Astronium graveolens), Corteza Amarillo (Tabebuia ochracea), Cristobal are (panamensis) or Caoba (Swietenia macrophylla) gently growing. The garden is (Platymiscium pinnatum), Almendro de Montaña (Dipteryx a mix of fruit trees, medicinal plants, vegetables, and flowers).