Los Santos, San Cristóbal Norte de Desamparados is a peaceful rural community with cold weather and showers, located between the mountains of the Los Santos Area. In this bucolic landscape, his temple is set – like a precious stone – in the middle of the greenery, standing out with its presence.
- The farm Gaia (2,7 acres/1,1 ha) is home of eight thermal springs at 1,800m above sea level in the outskirts of Costa Rica’s capital San Jose, town of San Cristobal. The springs are the only tectonic saline springs in the metropolitan area of San José. As the main tourist attraction of the area, the project is welcomed by the municipality and the district. There are river side pools on the river side. Ideally located at 45 minutes’ drive from San José with easy access on a paved road.
Possibilities of planning of a:
- Eco Boutique Hotel
- Common areas for wellness and yoga.
- High potential markets for elderly people, “the cocoon effect”, Tourism, Wellness and Spa, dietary restaurant with certified organic food, treatments, workshops on alternative lifestyle, nutrition, permaculture, and incentive markets.
- On the Southern land plot further buildings can be developed and potentially sold
- An amphitheater with space for outdoor events.
- Three common buildings as reception, multifunctional building, and yoga center
- Renewal of pools for thermal springs.
MEDICINAL FACULTIES OF THE SALINE WATERS
- They contain – inter alia – high proportions of salt and iron which are extremely beneficial for human health
- Clay extracted on the site has many different applications for cosmetics and as medicine.
- Studies on the geothermal springs in Costa Rica have shown high medicinal effects of the rare saline waters