Los Santos, San Cristóbal Norte de Desamparados is a peaceful rural community with cold weather and showers, located between the mountains of the Los Santos Area. In this bucolic landscape, his temple is set – like a precious stone – in the middle of the greenery, standing out with its presence.
Possibilities of planning of a:
MEDICINAL FACULTIES OF THE SALINE WATERS
Hemp cultivation as a project as a joint venture project with owner of the land
DEAL CONDITIONS FOR HEMP CULTIVATION
▪ At the altitude of approx. 5,900 feet (1,800 m), the lower temperatures reduce pests and fungus otherwise existent in subtropical climate
▪ Highly predictable weather conditions enable fast growth
▪ Hemp grown outdoor with strong natural irradiation produces high levels of medicinal compounds and can be harvested within 5-6 months from planting.
the property can be secured to prevent theft
▪ The hilly topography is ideal for coffee cultivation and the fertile soil produces high quality crops
▪ Cacao is grown in the whole region and is harvested throughout the year
▪ Water is abundantly available through river and precipitation; the processing avoids pollution through wastewater
▪ Hot water from the geothermal sources is used as renewable energy at zero cost for dehydration and processing of the crops▪ extraction of cannabinoid oils. Due to the plant properties, both hemp and coffee can be grown well together.
▪ Specialized labor for farming protocols, plant care and transplanting are available The owner also has plans for hemp production, CBD, green coffee, dry fruits hydration and cacao production.