This stunning three-bedroom beachfront home is conveniently located just 20 minutes from both Quepos/Manuel Antonio and Jaco Beach, and is just about an hour and a half from San Jose thanks to the completion of a new roadway.
If you’re looking for a new beachside community between Jaco and Quepos/Manuel Antonio, look no farther than Palo Seco. The beaches of Palo Seco have not been developed and extend far into the distance. Palo Seco is a serene beach that stretches for 7 kilometers and sees relatively few visitors. It is supported by an estuary system that is home to a variety of native animals. There are also a number of new high-end residences being built, which bode well for the area’s eventual gentrification.
• Only 50 meters from the beach, this adorable home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms is also on titled property.
• The common rooms have a pool hall.
• This property is wonderful if you want to get away from it all in a breathtakingly beautiful setting. This outstanding establishment may be found on the beautiful Palo Seco beach in a wealthy region of Costa Rica.
• Surfing on the Pacific’s waves, horseback riding, hiking, and visits to surrounding national parks home to exotic flora and fauna.
• The property includes a separate storage area.
• Constructed well with plenty of usable terrace area.
• Suitability as both a short- and a long-term Airbnb.