This 30-hectare private development is located in the natural setting of Esparza, distant from the city. However, San José, Puntarenas, and Jaco are only 50 minutes, 20 minutes, and 45 minutes away, respectively.
The first phase of the 136-lot “Bendinat” development began in 2020, and there are now only 16 lots available. The proprietors are from Spain and used the first phase of their Spanish developments as an example. They were the first to construct a condominium of individual properties in Esparza, a project with over 60,000 square meters of green space and a blue flag for environmental sensitivity. Underground power for Phase I is already in place. The National Bank offers local loans at reasonable rates of interest.
- Ready to begin construction, turnkey operation of the 151 lots, saving three years of planning; all licenses are in place and available for construction.
- The purchase of part II includes a commercial center with thirteen 65-square-meter retail spaces that are vacant.
- Mixed zoning law.
- Within the 30 ha are 10.7 ha of protected forest.
- Market from U.S. and local enterprises, as well as market segment from hospital physicians in Puntarenas.
- 800 meters of frontage on a “public street”
- A ROI of 20% to 30% is possible from lot sales alone, but a higher ROI is more likely when construction is included.
- The San Rafael de Esparza EBAIS (health clinic), the community center, and the police station are directly in front of the commercial establishments.
- The HOA bylaws from Phase II can serve as a model for condo law in Phase II.
- Own water source ASADA, so obtaining water letters to begin construction would not be a problem.
- The owners can assist you throughout the entire procedure of development. Additionally, they can assist you with bank procedures, expert studies, and the necessary documentation to begin construction.