We are looking for investors. One tower is existing and the roads infrastructure.
Today is a reality to build protecting the environment and preserve the natural resources without necessity of sacrificing neither the quality of the contemporary life, neither the natural systems for the future, prove of that is this new unfinished project with great potential.
This project in San Antonio is the result of a group of professionals characterized to have a denominated “green conscience”.
The model of business is based on the management of important city-planning developments characterized by its bioclimatic construction with a suitable number of houses. Its located in residential surroundings with zones of leisure and green areas that turn into zones of great natural expansion and places for the residence to enjoy. The post-sales process and construction are done within the same company. This philosophy of integral work allows to act without restrictions at every moment and offer the clients an excellent relationship of quality and cost. In summary, we offer our clients an integral real estate service that guarantees an excellent experience, which includes a secure and efficient process of closing.
This innovative construction will be under the concept of an environmental & sustainable architecture that consists in the design of the buildings, considering the climatic conditions, taking advantage of the natural resources available (sun, vegetation, geothermal), to diminish the environmental impacts and trying to reduce the energy and water consumptions.
Why Buy an Eco-Residence at this high potential project.
1. For the construction quality Avant-garde design of building-garden in harmony with the environment. Use of solar light to save and produce energy. Super-luxury Materials and finishing’s (marbles, stuccos, wood).
2. For their Amazing Views The spectacular views that all the eco-residences will have to the Central Valley and the Escazu’s mountains.
3. For having an Exceptional center of Entertainment and physical Mental Health Plus 6500sqm of garden. It has two pools acclimatized with solar energy (one of them a lake pool and another covered for training), a gym, steam room, club, playground for children, meeting room.
4. For their location: San Antonio de Escazu is a” virgin” place in the development of this type of products. It’s location practically in the center of the district, next to the new boulevard.
5. For being in Costa Rica one of the Areas of high Appreciation. Escazu is Synonymous of prestige, glamour, Exclusivity. It’s surrounded by one of the biggest concentration of commercial, gastronomic centers and entertainment of the country.
The residential project has a modern architecture with tropical elegance where the space and the light are predominant.
Area of project near of 20.000sqm
Living & dining room, 1 maid’s room with bathroom and closet, wide balconies, laundry room, Kitchens in two versions:
option 1: 3 bedrooms’ option 2: 2 bedrooms (the area of the main bedroom, of the bathroom and of the walk in closet is bigger)
Each residence: 2.422 sq ft
+ 1 Storage Room
+ 1 Car garage
+ 1 optional Car garage
I hereby declare that I know Mr. Peter Van Hussen, owner of Eco-Realtor Costa Rica Company, for more than 5 years.
During all that time, Peter has characterized himself, among other personal merits, for been a person who loves nature and for working actively in projects, programs, commissions and working groups related to nature preservation and to environmental conservation in general.
During all the years that I worked as an environmental advisor for the Central Pacific Chamber of Commerce and for the Municipality of Garabito County, both located in Jacó City, I could observe that Peter was regularly invited to be part of projects and working commissions that had to do –among other topics- with the reduction of the environmental pollution existing in the Garabito County due to untreated sewage waters, with conservation and restoration of the watersheds that exist in the mountain zone of the county, with the problems that exist in the coastal zone, with ecotourism development, with protection and development of the nearby national parks and equivalent reserves, and in general with sustainable development of Garabito.
In all these commissions and working groups, Peter stands out for his excellent ideas and for his very active participation, and for the personal experience he demonstrated because of the jobs he has had and because of the many trips he has taken in his life.
Mario A. Boza
Vice Minister of Natural Resources
Co founder of Costa Rica’s National ParksMario A. Boza
Peter was personally recommended to me by one of his peers – a successful real estate professional – and I quickly knew why. I realized that Peter’s ethics towards responsible stewardship of land was exactly what I was looking for in marketing my unusual property of virgin forest. He listened carefully and understood my desire to search for a buyer intending to preserve the forest in perpetuity, and he already had the connections to advertise to this type of client. I am very impressed by the weight Peter places in responsibility towards a sustainable environment as an integral part of his business.David Reuland