Beautiful land of 64.1 hectares (just over 158 acres), strategically located in the area of future industrial & commercial development.
Amazing property, perfectly suitable to meet the rapidly-growing market for mid to high-end housing
in the area of San Mateo / Orotina, Costa Rica.
Abundant nature with limitless possibilities for creating a unique living concept.
Only 45 minutes from San Jose and only 25 minutes to the Pacific Coast.
A SMART INVESTMENT:
With the recently projected commercial infrastructure in the region, it is expected that projected International Airport of Orotina and all the development around it will create a dramatic increase in residential demand in the area simply because of the large number of people who will have their jobs or enterprises in the area. There is currently a large deficit in the inventory of residential developments in the region to meet the demand for future developments mentioned. So, investing in Real Estate in this region will be a very prosperous business for the coming decades. This project fits this market perfectly and also will be a very attractive place of residence for retirees, second homeowners and Costa Rican families migrating from the Central Valley looking for a more peaceful living environment with nature, combined with modern comfort and amenities.
This property is so easy to get to from San Jose. We are off of Highway 27 (The new Caldera Highway) that runs due west from San Jose and the existing international airport. We are only about 5 newly-paved miles from the “Orotina/Tigre” exit. Orotina is a bustling little town that has many grocery stores, banks and markets, as well as restaurants with great seafood, Tico food and more! We are only about 45 minutes from the Escazu shopping districts to the east and only about 30 minutes from the beaches to the west.
Total property area: 64.1 ha (641,268 m2):
· 24.1 ha (240,483 m2) of 49 registered lots, ready to be built.
· Flat land, easy to develop. Abundant fruit trees & tropical vegetation.
· 2 registered water wells with capacity of 12-15 cc /per sec. & high ground water table over the entire property with possibility to open 5 additional wells to supply drinking water for the future community.
· We also have Government-approved water lines installed in this area.
· 40 ha (399,785 m2) of additional land with over 50% of flat & gently-sloping constructible areas with beautiful views, meeting Rio Pachuca at the south end of the property.
· Extensive land shaping, clearing & cleaning.
· Building permission of Municipality of San Mateo (issued October 01, 2015).
· SETENA (Secretaría Técnica Nacional Ambiental) environmental approval for “Uso Agricola”, including use of soil.
· Goodwill from the Municipality of San Mateo to accelerate
· any desired additional approvals.
· Detailed survey maps with elevations in place.