This romantic country bungalow has been built with local natural rock and native woods with a tiled roof, and is located bordering a very rural old fashioned Tico village on a hilltop in the country side. It offers an authentic experience of the Costa Rican tropical outdoors lifestyle as opposed to mass tourism and commercial holidays. Activities in the area include horseback rides, visits of Monteverde, and the inevitable beach of Playa Blanca. The property is located 15 minutes from the beach, an hour from Monteverde national park, half an hour from Puntarenas (fishing) and almost on the border with Guanacaste.
We have renovated this old country house like an old antique house and also to maintain its authenticity.
- It offers two bedrooms, of which one is an ocean view Master suite with king-sized bed and of course the Jacuzzi. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and private small terrace overlooking the garden. All stone walls inside and out side.
- Wine cellar below and laundry room.
- The roof is authentic tile from Nicaragua.
- A spacious terrace with pool and sunbathing deck offers a spectacular view over the gulf of Nicoya.
- Authentic grill and stone oven and authentic wooden floors.
- The all-year-round slight breeze causes the most agreeable temperature.
- The tropical gardens show an abundance of tropical plants, flowers and trees like orchids, and palm trees, apart from local trees like the Cedar, Oak and Guanacaste. You can relax in the pool and watch the colorful birds, howler and white-faced monkeys, iguanas, toucans, parrots, and other exotic wildlife as they pass by.
- This gated property is located 15 minutes away from a white sandy beach. You will find authentic local fish restaurants where you can enjoy delicious Costa Rican dishes returning from the beach.