Jaco is Costa Rica’s largest beachfront and most exciting beach front community, with more than 10,000 full time residents and retirees and growing all the time. Jaco contains all the municipal and national government services, making life so much easier as you get settled in your new move. There are many options, from modern grocery stores to emergency medical services, and a Jaco cinema.
There is something for anybody, from hiking trails at Miro, surfing, jungle, good restaurants, strolling down the main street, night entertainment, or take your dog to the beach. If you want to play golf and fishing, the Los Suenos Marina is nearby. The national park Manuel Antonio just on an hour distance. The many beaches nearby like the Esterillos, playa Bejuco, Playa Hermosa, and Punta Leona. The close proximity to both the CIMA and San Jose is a major plus.
- Fantastic location in town of Jaco, all on walking distance.
- Nice common areas with swimming pool.
- You won’t even need a car to live or vacation in this area because it is only a couple of blocks away from Jaco Beach and is within walking distance of any convenience you could possibly require. This luxurious condo features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a full complement of high-quality furnishings and appliances, including a glass stove. The unit is also fully furnished.
- The richly hued cabinetry and granite countertops enhance the elegance of this residence. Both the bedrooms and the two complete bathrooms are spacious. There are numerous spacious wardrobes with gorgeous, multicolored wooden doors. This unit on the third floor has two glass sliding doors leading to a veranda with stunning views of the pool area. One balcony is accessible from the primary living area, while the second is accessible from one of the bedrooms.
- Monaco offers 24/7 gated security and beautifully manicured walkways and landscaping.
- Monaco is one of the very few developments to offer an exceptional property management service within the development itself.
- HOA $500