The town of Jaco Beach is just five minutes away by car, 9 minutes by bike; with many fine dining or local restaurant options, shopping, spas, supermarkets, banks and all the amenities you are looking for.
There is plenty of nighttime entertainment in Jaco. Jaco is full of life at all hours of the day. Here is also where you find the beach and where you can enjoy the sun and water of the Pacific Ocean.
Just ten minutes away in Herradura you find the Los Sueños Resort with its world -class sport fishing, golf, and casino.
- All 8 Alta Vista Chalets have 2 individual units with lock off potential for either one, with one upstairs and one downstairs, that measure about 1200 ft2 total.
- Fiber optics for all your nomads.
- Upstairs is like a large one-bedroom home with a huge open modern kitchen, (no shared walls with other homes), open spaced dining area, ocean views on one deck west, beautiful mountain views to the southeast, plus a nice sized bathroom.
- Downstairs, there is another bedroom as a studio apartment with a very large bathroom (enough space for medium refrigerator, stove top, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, etc…..)
- Both units are great because you have no neighbors sharing walls!
- The community pool for just these 8 homes is a short 50 ft walk away, and for your convenience, bathrooms and chaise lounge chairs are provided with a barbeque area in a garden setting. Many macaws are coming to the pool because of the Almont trees.
- From all the balconies you can get gorgeous mountain views, and cool ocean views with cool breezes, plus of course our famous spectacular sunsets!
- The Alta Vista community has a great deal on HOA fees for $250 monthly that covers onsite security, pool maintenance, garbage pickup, and so much more!
- Jaco Beach is a great investment property, fully furnished and ready to produce rental income and enjoy for a second home.
My take a very good value for these two individual units, you can rent one and pocket some rental money.