Hotel DiuWak is located nearby to the 5 important and grandest national parks (Manuel Antonio, Marina Ballena, Chirripo, Corcovado and Cano Island), in those national parks our visitors can enjoy the lovely grey sandy beaches, the grandest adventures in the rain and tropical forest, as well as exciting jungle landscapes, all without traveling long distances from Hotel Dominical. Right in the rapidly developing South Pacific coastline ‘’Costa Ballena’’ (= whale coast). In the district Ballena, part of the municipality of Osa, on the banks of the river Baru.
Ultimately, Hotel DiuWak in Bri Bri “People of the sun” is an oasis in the middle of the town of Dominical, which has developed into a tourist destination attracting surfers, yogis and families alike. Dominical is seen as the gateway of the peninsula de Osa, the expansive grounds, gardens, pond, large pool and common areas, as well as Tulu Restaurant provide rest and relaxation. Leave the property and walk a few yards to the beach, or head into town for shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
The Hotel is located as location, location, location just in the center of Dominical.
• 37 rooms from junior suits to normal standard rooms, as a three-star Hotel categorized.
• Commercial areas because right in town.
• Very nice decorated tropical green areas.
• Tu Lu Restaurant of about 40 seats
• Surf School
• Souvenir Shop
• Super market.
• Through a series of fortunate events, Hotel DiuWak became a testing ground for a project led by engineer Maritza Marín from a Central American NGO (ASEPESA) looking to install bio gardens in rural communities. Bio gardens process and treat gray and soapy water and allows its reutilization.
• Fiber optics access
• Room for expansion of the Hotel rooms, and commercial area to the main road of Dominical.
• Part concession and titled.
• The hotel has its own well for irrigation of the gardens.
• Swimming pool and two restaurants