This city Hotel in “Barrio California” a recently renovated, in the heart of San Jose, within steps of museums, theaters, markets, and award-winning restaurants. With many popular landmarks nearby, such as Iglesia de la Merced (0.6 km) and Plaza de la Cultura (1.0 km), guests of the Hotel have the opportunity to easily visit some of the most popular attractions in San Jose. Best of all, the Hotel is a great base from which to explore many San Jose attractions.
The 1930’s homes were converted in a hotel has become a favorite destination for business travelers and vacationers from around the world. With their breathtaking rooftop views of the city and mountains.
- Hotel and B&B. Award-winning 18 rooms separated between two houses with private bath, cable TV, safe, small fridge, ceiling fan (no A/C required at 4000 ft above sea level) some with WIFI, WIFI in common areas.
- Software system with history sales and costs.
- Very well possible to increase a star with a capital expenditure. No expansion possibilities, only to add a possible restaurant. Restaurant facilities to be added as a retrofit of the hotel is very well possible.
- The garden and patio welcome guests for a buffet breakfast.
- Secured parking nearby.
- Great records for trip advisor and booking.
- OTAS market well established with 15 to 20% repeat business.
- From the hotel you don’t need for a taxi once you’re here. You can walk to all attractions – National Museum, Central Market, Artisans Market, National Theater, Jade Museum, Gold Museum, nightclubs, casinos, and many fabulous restaurants around the corner from the hotel.
- The Hotel is a great choice for travelers going to San Jose, as it offers a charming atmosphere as well as numerous services designed to enhance your stay.
- You can also take advantage of some of the services offered by the B&B, such as a 24-hour reception, luggage storage, and a sun terrace. Additionally, guests can enjoy included breakfast during their visit. Another added bonus is that paid private parking is available on site for guests.
- The Hotel offers 3-star accommodation right next to The Yellow House. The hotel has welcomed guests in non-smoking rooms since 1990. The hotel has a 24-hour reception, shuttle service and tour assistance.
- Each unit has a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and kitchenette. Many rooms offer views of the terrace. For your comfort, you will find a bathtub, a hairdryer and toiletries in the bathroom.
- Reasonable priced with a good ROI.