Charming finca located in Quepos surrounded by the river Naranjito. Just 10 minutes from the Marina Pez Vela.
This property could be used for several private residences, an Eco-Lodge, Yoga Retreat center Horseback riding, mountain bike outdoor retreat or small hotel.
The fact that this property has 2 streams and a river as well, make it very attractive and lend it to quite a few different options. Naranjo River front: This gorgeous river is the natural southern border of Manuel Antonio National Park.
With all the public utilities available such as electricity , drinking water, telephone and internet, just a few hundred meter from Naranjito center of the town.
Topography is 60% flat with pasture and internal gravel roads. The remaining 40% of the farm has a couple of nice hill areas with terraces for a future development .
Due to the location and beautiful views, this land possesses an exquisite value. The property holds a clear and clean title.
2 natural springs are located within the property as well as beautiful lush jungle areas filled with animal life. The property is currently being used as a Horse farm with a caretaker in place.
With conservatively 13+ Hectares available to develop that would bring you in a middle class Costa Rican residential development of 5000 m2 lot sizes (26 lots). Currently in this area parcels of this size are selling for $20,000-$25,000 USD with infrastructure in place. It is a very easy project to build and in a very fast growing area of the country!
I hereby declare that I know Mr. Peter Van Hussen, owner of Eco-Realtor Costa Rica Company, for more than 5 years.
During all that time, Peter has characterized himself, among other personal merits, for been a person who loves nature and for working actively in projects, programs, commissions and working groups related to nature preservation and to environmental conservation in general.
During all the years that I worked as an environmental advisor for the Central Pacific Chamber of Commerce and for the Municipality of Garabito County, both located in Jacó City, I could observe that Peter was regularly invited to be part of projects and working commissions that had to do –among other topics- with the reduction of the environmental pollution existing in the Garabito County due to untreated sewage waters, with conservation and restoration of the watersheds that exist in the mountain zone of the county, with the problems that exist in the coastal zone, with ecotourism development, with protection and development of the nearby national parks and equivalent reserves, and in general with sustainable development of Garabito.
In all these commissions and working groups, Peter stands out for his excellent ideas and for his very active participation, and for the personal experience he demonstrated because of the jobs he has had and because of the many trips he has taken in his life.
Mario A. Boza
Vice Minister of Natural Resources
Co founder of Costa Rica’s National ParksMario A. Boza
Peter was personally recommended to me by one of his peers – a successful real estate professional – and I quickly knew why. I realized that Peter’s ethics towards responsible stewardship of land was exactly what I was looking for in marketing my unusual property of virgin forest. He listened carefully and understood my desire to search for a buyer intending to preserve the forest in perpetuity, and he already had the connections to advertise to this type of client. I am very impressed by the weight Peter places in responsibility towards a sustainable environment as an integral part of his business.David Reuland