Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica, located in the central pacific area, specifically in the area of Bijagual de Turrubares. With all the public utilities available such as electricity , drinking water (from 2 natural springs within the farm), telephone just in front of the public road. Topography is 15% flat with some pasture and internal roads. The remaining 85% of the farm rolling hill areas with forest areas for a future …..
Due to the location and beautiful views, and the addition The property holds a clear title. In addition to the 2 sources of natural water on this property, this land is also bordered by a beautiful crystal clear water.
Similar properties without any type of agricultural activity are sold at a price not less than $ 10,000 per hectare.
THIS PROPERTY IS FOR SALE AT MUCH —LOWER PRICE !!.
I hereby declare that I know Mr. Peter Van Hussen, owner of Eco-Realtor Costa Rica Company, for more than 5 years.
During all that time, Peter has characterized himself, among other personal merits, for been a person who loves nature and for working actively in projects, programs, commissions and working groups related to nature preservation and to environmental conservation in general.
During all the years that I worked as an environmental advisor for the Central Pacific Chamber of Commerce and for the Municipality of Garabito County, both located in Jacó City, I could observe that Peter was regularly invited to be part of projects and working commissions that had to do –among other topics- with the reduction of the environmental pollution existing in the Garabito County due to untreated sewage waters, with conservation and restoration of the watersheds that exist in the mountain zone of the county, with the problems that exist in the coastal zone, with ecotourism development, with protection and development of the nearby national parks and equivalent reserves, and in general with sustainable development of Garabito.
In all these commissions and working groups, Peter stands out for his excellent ideas and for his very active participation, and for the personal experience he demonstrated because of the jobs he has had and because of the many trips he has taken in his life.
Mario A. Boza
Vice Minister of Natural Resources
Co founder of Costa Rica’s National ParksMario A. Boza
Peter was personally recommended to me by one of his peers – a successful real estate professional – and I quickly knew why. I realized that Peter’s ethics towards responsible stewardship of land was exactly what I was looking for in marketing my unusual property of virgin forest. He listened carefully and understood my desire to search for a buyer intending to preserve the forest in perpetuity, and he already had the connections to advertise to this type of client. I am very impressed by the weight Peter places in responsibility towards a sustainable environment as an integral part of his business.David Reuland