Situated in close proximity to Tarcoles (Central Pacific), this sophisticated compound is situated a mere ten minutes away from the Tarcoles River mangroves and Carrara National Park, while also being situated in the heart of one of the most significant refuges for the scarlet macaw.
The historic road that passed by the compound is known as “Calle La Barca.” It once served as a ferry route from Rio Tarcoles to the Central Pacific.
The residence is located within a fortified community. Situated adjacent to a public thoroughfare and in a conveniently accessible vicinity, a short distance of 300 meters from Route 27, in Garabito, a Pacific canton of Costa Rica renowned for its abundant tourist attractions and rapid urban and economic growth, these premises are ideally suited for the development of luxury hotels and tourist complexes.
Moreover, their forested surroundings encircle numerous waterfalls, including the magnificent Bijagual waterfall, which is considered a natural marvel.
- Outstanding prospect for a developer to participate in a permaculture development and project.
- Located precisely 55 kilometers away from San José. The ocean is 5 kilometers away; Orotina is 15 kilometers away and 15 minutes away.
- Not only is this property a veritable paradise due to the surrounding natural beauty, but it also provides breathtaking mountain views, a rare privilege that cannot be found in many other locations.
- Those interested in establishing a business or investing in the Costa Rican Pacific region have a remarkable opportunity. It is also an excellent option for real estate due to its advantageous location, which is within walking distance of the most popular national parks in the country, in close proximity to San José, and in close proximity to the finest beaches.
- The property is situated in the Tárcoles district, an essential destination for tourists exploring the Costa Rican Pacific. This is due to the presence of the Tárcoles River, a watercourse with a formidable flow originating from the central volcanic mountain range. Moreover, the area is teeming with an exceptional population of American crocodiles and alligators.
- Each of the ten lots and four homes is subdivided among three farms and is encompassed by an assortment of trees. More than 350 species of birds, including pelicans, herons, frigatebirds, cormorants, terns, and egrets; vireos, warblers, hummingbirds, flycatchers; and hundreds of migratory birds that stop in this area to feed and continue their journey to the south of the continent, can be observed in these properties due to their proximity to the Tárcoles River.
- The investment opportunities that arise from the acquisition of these properties are extremely diverse; they could be utilized as vantage points from which to observe birds and enormous reptiles, as well as for agricultural or commercial purposes, given the high demand for labor in the Tárcoles community.
- Each lot features access to all public services and is situated in close proximity to Carrara National Park, an attraction that attracts thousands of visitors annually, and Playa Jacó, one of the most popular tourism destinations in Costa Rica, at a distance of 40 minutes.
- Already present on the property are a water tower, underground electrical, and numerous fruit trees.
- Four newly constructed homes feature three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Input of capital to complete to finish the finishing of the houses.
- A 4-hectare parcel was subdivided into three estates for subdividing. Each of the four homes is situated on a single farm.
- The process for segregating lots has expired but is straightforward to commence. Eleven sections were segregated in the past.
Outstanding developers’ price of $890,000 with the 4 houses included.