20 Hectares (exactly 198 000 m2) of rolling undeveloped rainforest with several good building sites. The farm is in the form of a square, fruit trees throughout the valley and on the west slope. Location is on the down slope of the Coastanera after Villa Caletas. The best way to explain the entrance to the property is as follows: As you come down the hill from Villa Calletas, there is a solid mountain on your right. Once you have passed the mountain and begin to see the valley below on your right you will come to a bank or berm immediately adjacent to the highway. in which there is a sign in white background with blue letters advertising lots for sale in Playa Hermosa. This is the Northeast corner of the property. Continue down the hill (highway)another 400 meters or so, on the right side there will be an opening in the berm with an electrical pole and a rough cut road and typical fence/gate entry on the right. This entrance is approximately in the middle of the property. It is directly across from a big pull in with a gate on the left (east side). The entrance has some orange color on the posts. There is a board mentioning “SE VENDE, go ahead S.A.) and a grey aron fence. If you reach the Pancho Villas sign you have passed it.
The plus of the property
– The property has an ocean view of part of the Los Suenos Marina Bay. Power is close by. – 200 + hundred meters of Coastanera frontage
– Spring and lots of green on property
– No building restrictions, minimum mature trees per year per hectare only to prevent serious erosion
– Title and plano is clear with IDA
Possible development on the property
1. West side is a ridge running south to north. Northside is the highest point along this side. This ridge with peek-a-boo ocean views can accommodate around 5 good large lot pads up to the northeast corner.
2. Northwest to Northeast side continues to climb up to about midway, then drops to the valley below and again climbs up to the northeastern corner of the square. This area from the northwest to the midway point ridge has the best views of all with maybe 4 possible large lots.
3. Eastern most property line is the highway. Northeast to southeast is a curving line running north to south. Here are many options for development. There is immediately off the highway a hill up 15 meters high by around 50 meters deep, then it slopes to the valley floor below. This area could be set up to put lightweight condos on the western side of the ridge line. Letting the hillock to be a natural noise buffer.
4. Southern most line starts at the southwest corner highway. Then runs west down into the valley and clibs up again to the western ridge line. This has the lowest points and basically in not developable.
– A road needs to be constructed to bring electrical from the east side. A basic road construction costs would be about 10- 12,000 USD with drainage and all it should be less than 20,000 USD.
– A road could be pushed through to the west slope and a lot sold to pay for all development of the ridge. Once a couple of slopes lots were built and sold, the ridge, land, road and estate construction costs should be paid off.