20 Hectares (exactly 198 000 m2) of rolling undeveloped rainforest with several good building sites. The farm is in the form of a square, fruit trees throughout the valley and on the west slope.
Location is on the down slope of the Coastanera after Villa Caletas.
The plus of the property
– The property has an ocean view of part of the Los Suenos Marina bay. Power is close by.
– 200 + hundred meters of Coastanera frontage
– Spring and lots of green on property
– No building restrictions, minimum mature trees per year per hectare only to prevent serious erosion
– Title and plano is clear with IDA
Possible development on the property
1. West side is a ridge running south to north. Northside is the highest point along this side. This ridge with peek-a-boo ocean views can accomodate around 5 good large lot pads up to the northeast corner.
2. Northwest to Northeast side continues to climb up to about midway, then drops to the valley below and again climbs up to the north eastern corner of the square. This area from the northwest to the midway point ridge has the best views of all with maybe 4 possible large lots.
3. Eastern most property line is the highway. Northeast to southeast is a curving line running north to south. Here are many options for development. There is immediately off the highway a hill up 15 meters high by around 50 meters deep, then it slopes to the valley floor below. This area could be set up to put lightweight condos on the western side of the ridge line. Letting the hillock to be a natural noise buffer.
4. Southern most line starts at the southwest corner highway. Then runs west down into the valley and clibs up again to the western ridge line. This has the lowest points and basically in not developable.
– A road needs to be constructed to bring electrical from the east side. A basic road construction costs would be about 10-12,000 USD with drainage and all it should be less than 20,000 USD.
– A road could be pushed through to the west slope and a lot sold to pay for all development of the ridge. Once a couple of slope lots were built and sold, the ridge, land, road and estate construction costs should be paid of.