Green living Farm Quebrada Ganado
This hill side property measures officially almost 14 hectares, located in the little cattle town of Quebrada Ganado. Since the land was used for cattle farming and grazing horses in the past, it shows only shrubbery and no primary or secondary rain forest, leaving no obstructions for a future development.
A gorgeous and unspoiled river runs right over the property, which indicates the need for a bridge but also yields a high level of security and privacy.
Public road access, a guard house, water and electricity are all present. It’s estimated that half the property is buildable.
Located only two minutes from the main coastal highway, half the property overlooks the ocean and has sunset views, with the future Carara Bay Marina & Resort of Punta Leona right in front of it.
Initial observations indicate a possibility of creating between 10 and 13 luxurious home sites and 30 condos with Ocean View., with enough space left for a club with swimming pool and common areas. Every lot 5000 mt2 and up. Also a Boutique Hotel lot is planned for.
- Social area, swimming pool, club house
- Social areas ranchos
- Tiki hut village as rental business.
- Dude ranch idea with cows, goats, chicken also for outside tourism.
- Wood available from the farm, Melina or Pochote
- Half a Ha per lot/house 5000 mt2
- Ocean View terrace up on the main hill, with apartments or condo or hotel
- Green Houses, green roofs, treatment plants or bio digester for biogas,
- Dome bamboo, Food farm,
- yoga area
- No cars on the property
- Two bedroom or three bedroom units.
- Road permeable plastic recycled storm water penetration, anti-erosion
- Reforestation native trees, islands of native trees for seed distribution
- Playground kids.
- Punta Leona membership included
- Food streets/food farm
- Agua culture / aquaponics, hydroponics with Organic farm green house, water catchment system, chickens and eggs recollection, bees, solar dehydrators, water conserving aquaponics beds, worm bin, chicken rooster boxes, bio digester, goats, horses,
- Solar panels on every house
- Own water recycled with purification
- Self-sustainable food service Fish farm with Aquaponics and hydro phonics, street access before the river.
- Own managed seafood restaurant with aquaponics and hydroponics in Jaco.
- Storm water collection in the ditches.
- There is a spring on the property/waterfall
- Natural pools and little lakes on the property.
Beautiful cozy three bedroom house in the central residential Los Laureles de Escazú$650,000 Beautiful cozy three bedroom house in the central residential Los Laureles de Escazú. 3 bedrooms,…
Costa Rica’s newest community, Saint Michael’s, one bedroom house$189,000 Costa Rica’s newest community, Saint Michael’s, is offering the best deal going meter. All estates…