High standards Eco home , Ecovillas, near San Mateo
High standards Eco home , Ecovillas, near San Mateo. This beautiful 247-square meter home is custom built to high standards for durability, affordability, beauty and a comfortable lifestyle and features steel re-enforced concrete walls throughout with two-meter footings below ground on all walls and premium applied exterior texture for low maintenance. The split-level construction (3 levels) follows the contour of the land.
La Ecovilla is an outstanding success, , because of the permaculture gardens, fiber-optic internet, amazing drinking water and community-owned alternative school. The community members come from more than 28 countries around the world in search of a better life with a lighter ecological footprint. Over 30 of our families have school age children. They own and operate a community school for our children based on connection with nature and the idea that the children’s interests are the best educational guides. Ecovillas is located on the beautiful Rio Machuca. The water quality is perfect, and it is surrounded by many old-growth trees and is a wildlife corridor of great value.
- Freshly painted inside and out!
- 3 large bedrooms (master bedroom is 20’ X 21’; guest bedroom is 12.5’ X 12.5’ with custom-made hardwood built-in furniture)
- 2 full baths with custom tile work and granite countertop (guest bath features jetted tub)
- Private office (separate room)
- Spacious kitchen (18’ X 18’) with custom-made cabinets, large island, granite countertops, walk-in pantry
- Full-size two-car garage with large storage room, skylights, extra lighting & 8 power outlets ([email protected])
- Large great room and a spacious dining area (34’ X 17’)
- 3 large covered patios with a beautiful mountain view
- Spacious master bedroom features two indoor garden areas, stone-covered wall, walk-in closet (12.5’ X 9.5’) with built-ins, air conditioning and access to the private patio
- Large master bath includes 2 carved onyx sinks, granite countertop and walls covered in natural stone
- High ceilings throughout to provide plenty of light, great airflow and an open feel
- European-style windows and doors throughout with fiberglass and steel-reinforced construction
- Custom-made hardwood doors throughout and custom coverings on windows and exterior glass doors
- Solar water heater, 28 solar panels, fiber optic high-speed internet and underground electric cables
- 14 ceiling fans and energy-efficient LED lights throughout
- Access to all community amenities (e.g. swimming pool, covered yoga platform, rancho and much more)
- Own community school.
- Furniture included
Offered for sale at $525,000 USD